- Personal information Nankivells collects:
How we collect or obtain your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us.
- Placing an order with us via our showrooms and onsite visits
- Expressing your consent to sign up to our newsletter
- From your use of our website, using cookies
- From third parties
Personal Information We Collect:
Name, address, email address, contact number, IP address and information about your computer.
How we use your personal information:
For administrative and business purposes, particularly to contact you and to fulfil your orders placed on our website. To improve our business and website, for advertising and analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of furniture, for example), if you contact us directly.
- Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services
- The third parties with whom Nankivells shares personal information
Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
Information about our customers is important to our business. We only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers- If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws- We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU –
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- How we secure your personal information:
Made in the Cellar use appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and only granting access to your personal information where necessary. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
We do not take payments via our website
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete; you may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will delete your personal information upon request.
- Object- You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Made in the Cellar Ltd, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.