Our aim is to ensure that your fitted furniture installation is completed with minimal disturbance to you and your family and completed within the time scales agreed. Your home will be respected at all times and every effort will be made to keep it clean and tidy throughout.
- Our Nankivells fitters will arrive between 8.00am to 8.30am in a sign written van, wearing the Nankivells Grey uniform.
- They will all be provided with clean dust sheets, these will be used from the entrance door to the room in which we are installing your new furniture.
- Should you wish, your existing furniture i.e wardrobe, kitchen- will be taken away from your property and disposed of in our on site skips for your convenience.
- Nankivells will offer our fully managed service and be the one call of contact. We will arrange all of the required subcontractors from electricians, tilers, plumbers, carpet re-fitters and plasterers. (to be agreed at the designing stage)
- Once your furniture has been installed within the agreed timescale, our Nankivells fitter is provided with a hoover and will ensure that your rooms are left tidy.
- Once the job is completed you will then be provided with a customer satisfaction form, where you can express your views on our services.
Please call us today on 01246 456026 to book your free design consultation.